A simple smile can have a pretty powerful effect. Did you know that by forcing yourself to smile, you can actually boost your mood? Speaking of boosting, a smile can also boost your immune system, improving your physical health. They’re very contagious, meaning you can help other people smile, improving their mental state and physical health as well. Additionally, smiles help relieve stress, can assist you in getting promoted at work, and studies have found that they are the #1 trait that attracts people to you. Smiling can literally change your life. This is awesome news for people who find themselves flashing their pearly whites on a regular basis. But what about those who are uncomfortable with their smile? Who avoid smiling because they’re embarrassed about the way their teeth or gums look when they smile? Not smiling can have the opposite effect, leading to low self-esteem and a lower quality of life. Thankfully, for individuals who find themselves hiding behind a permanent frown, help is available. Here’s a look at our most popular cosmetic dental procedures that will have your frown turned upside down in no time.
- Our signature smile analysis is the perfect starting point for individuals who are unhappy with the appearance of their smile. Together, we’ll take into account the amount of teeth showing, their shape, shade, position, the smile arch, midline and other determinants to create the perfect treatment plan for your unique wants and desires.
- Porcelain Veneers can reshape, rejuvenate, and whiten smiles through the use of very thin porcelain bonded to teeth. The process is simple and painless and is very popular among individuals looking to transform their smile.
- Bonding is used in front teeth to close gaps, remove stains, repair broken or chipped teeth and reshape crooked or misaligned teeth. Dr. Sanchez performs tooth sculpting to achieve a more natural smile, which involves selecting the appropriate material and shade with an artistic placement and finishing. The final product is a tooth or molar with no visible restoration.
- One of the easiest ways to enhance a smile is with teeth whitening. Most over-the-counter products are safe and can be effective, but the whitener in them is low, meaning it will require several uses to produce the same effect that you can achieve in office. Take home bleaching products, available from your dentist, contains a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide and will work quicker than over-the-counter products. Custom trays are made to fit over your teeth when using this method. Another option is the popular Zoom procedure which is completed at the office. We use a very high concentration of hydrogen peroxide, activated by a light, and it only takes about an hour to achieve the desired results.
- Before committing to a treatment, try our Trial Smile. We temporarily place material on your teeth to determine the best fit and shape of a future esthetic reconstruction, giving you a chance to see and feel the restoration before it’s done.
Thanks to developments in cosmetic dentistry, you can transform your less-than-perfect smile into a work of art that you are truly proud of. And sedation dentistry allows you to do so virtually anxiety- and pain-free. People spend millions of dollars on self-help and beauty products in an effort of improving their lives. Why not spend a little on your most valuable asset: your smile! Contact us today to find out how we can help.
Written by Mark Paulsort
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MPaulsort78